Saturday, October 22, 2011

Video Vote Time

Hey everyone I decided to make another pico video. But, which music video? Any suggestions? I came up with a list of songs, but if you want any others just leave a comment! Don't mind the songs written in bold letters. Those songs are some of my FAVORITE. Here is the list of songs:

Party Rock Anthem - LMFAO 
Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5
Sexy And I Know It - LMFAO
I Write Sins Not Tragedies - Panic! At The Disco
Rolling In The Deep - Adele
Stereo Hearts - Gym Class Heroes
Good Life - One Republic
Pumped Up Kicks - Foster The People
Fly - Nicki Minaj ft. Rihanna
If I Die Young - The Band Perry
Dynamite - Tao Cruz
Criminal - Britney Spears
Edge Of Glory - Lady Gaga
The Lazy Song - Bruno Mars
We R Who We R - Ke$ha
Radar - Britney Spears
And.... Lady Gaga - Gagaween (Note: Not Actually By Lady Gaga)


Comment To Vote On Which Song Or If You Have Another Song Comment It And I Will Add It To The Options 
Happy Voting!

Oh, And Don't Forget To Check Out This AWESOME Lady Gaga Video

No comments:

Post a Comment