Saturday, October 29, 2011

Creativity

Before I get on to the article please be sure to check out and vote on which Video we should do! Once the song is voted on, we will start auditioning! ~<3


"While You See The Doctor Let Me Hold Your Doll For You." Said The Nurse
"No, wherever Mr.Kitty goes I must go with him." Said The Little Girl
"And Why Is That? Don't Worry I'll Just Hold Him For You." Urged The Nurse
"My broken dreams, love, and life are stored in Mr.Kitty." Replied The Little Girl
~
My broken dreams, love, and life are stored in Mr.Kitty
He guards them from intruders, and reminds me when I need to be reminded
He is just like me, broken into pieces
He holds all my sorrow
I housed him since he was a kitten
Bandaged his broken dreams
You might see him as an old stuffed animal
Who's head is wrapped and body wasting away
But I see him differently
In an entire different way
Mr.Kitty is my best friend, who knows all my secrets
Only him and I know what is inside of him
Only him and I know about the broken dreams









"While You See The Doctor Let Me Hold Your Doll For You." Said The Nurse
"No, where Mrs.Bunny goes I will too" Said The Little Girl
"And Why Is That? Don't Worry I'll Just Hold Him For You." Urged The Nurse
"My joy and life are stored in Mrs.Bunny." Replied The Little Girl
                                                      ~
My joy and life are stored in Mrs.Bunny
She knows all the happy moments that I've ever had
Whenever I'm sad, she is my best buddy to turn to
Her eyelashes are made of fairy dust
Her bow made out of magic
You see her as a simple doll
That every girl might have
But I see her as a different world
My bestest friend I've ever had
When I have a nightmare she sings me a lullaby to help me fall back asleep
Her blue eyes are made of water
To wash bad thoughts away
Oh, I will never let anyone have her, not any day
Only she and I know what joy really means
Only she and I know each other's dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment